WG EU DSO Entity
Finnish Energy, FI
WG Gas, renewable gases & H2
WG Customer Dialogue
Tekninska Verken, SE
WG Innovation & Development
Task Force Electricity Market Design Reform
- GEODE runs 5 Working Groups (WGs)
- Each WG is focusing on a specific area, to use expertise and closely follow and discuss on related energy developments.
- WGs are chaired by a member of the GEODE Board and report regularly back to it
- GEODE’s WGs prepare association policy papers & fact-sheets. They reflect the expertise, experience, knowledge, and concerns of those who are operating the energy networks on a daily basis – our GEODE experts.
- GEODE’s WGs support the association to convey immediate, efficient, and competent key messages submitted to numerous consultations from the European institutions and decision-makers – European Commission, the Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER) and the Council of Energy Regulators (CEER), as well as EU DSO Entity, ENTSO-E and ENTSO-G.
- All GEODE members can apply to participate in one or several WGs and we inform our members on WGs work through GEODE in Brief every other month.
- GEODE’s WGs mee ton a regular basis – mostly remotely.