GEODE: THE NETWORK FOR NETWORKS
Our mission, purpose and aims
WHAT WE DO
- With a particular focus on energy distribution – electricity and gas – GEODE can speak with one voice in Europe as its members share a main interest: the sustainable, efficient and reliable operation of the grids as the backbone of the future energy system.
- Local dimension – GEODE supports local energy companies active in electricity, gas and district heating, focusing on the local needs of their customers.
- Members based organisation – GEODE speaks through its members, directly and straightforward. GEODE’s messages are based on its members’ expertise on the daily operation of the grid.
HOW TO DO IT
- Vision and strategic focus areas – GEODE is working to accomplish the energy transition to decentralised, decarbonised and digitalised energy systems and societies.
- GEODE opens doors and makes your voice heard in Brussels – long years of networking have established strong connections to European decision-makers and stakeholders. This is critical, as national energy legislation starts in Brussels.
- Networking and familiar working environment – sharing knowledge and experience through strong links built within GEODE’s European membership is a key asset.
GEODE is proactive and its messages are conveyed fast as our members share a similar approach on the functioning of the energy system.